Treats for the road
The Hampers are made on the morning of your booking so the bread is really fresh and if you e-mail any preferences then I can try to make it as individual as possible. I am happy to make a vegan, vegetarian, special occasion hamper…..just ask! Hampers are based on two people sharing so if for more people the costs will alter and the content but this will be discussed with you! The hampers are more of a pre- trip shopping list for you using our knowledge of the local area and delicacies! The prices for the two hamper choices are at cost price.
There are local organic farmers if you would like a vegetable delivery and seasonal fruit also.
£30 – Standard Hamper includes:
- Freshly baked bread
- Grahams Organic Butter from Nairn
- 2 different cheeses from Connage dairy in Nairn
- Local chuckney.
- Shortbread from Walkers in Elgin
- 2 tins of soup from Baxters in Fochabers
- Cake from Macleans bakery in Forres
£40 – Luxury Hamper includes: the same as the standard plus
- 6 Organic free range eggs from our garden on a good day!
(Alternatively organic eggs from a local farm)
- Bacon and sausages from Murdoch butchers
(World champion for making Scotch pies in Forres)
- 2 Black Isle beers or bottle of local wine.